How to Get Solar Panels Now with the Roshan Gharana Scheme 2024 (Complete Details)

Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz Sharif has launched the Roshan Gharana project, which would distribute solar panels to Punjab’s disadvantaged population. A total of fifty thousand solar panels will be deployed. Details on who is eligible for these solar panels are provided below.

The Roshan Gharana Solar Scheme intends to lower electricity prices in Pakistan by allowing low-income families to power their homes with solar energy. Here are the specifics of how you might benefit from this strategy.

Affordable Solar Panel For Roshan Gharana Scheme

The Roshan Gharana scheme provides a lifeline to families dealing with high electricity costs and limited monthly incomes. It also aids those who live in locations without access to energy. The Pakistani government is distributing solar panels under this plan to assist such families. Register soon to receive these solar panels and power your home with solar energy. The government provides these solar panels on very low installment options.

EligibilityPunjab residents with a CNIC, ≤100 units/month electricity usage, non-government employees.
Required DocumentsCNIC, proof of property ownership or permission, recent electricity bills, proof of income.
Registration ProcessGather documents, visit Bank of Punjab branch, fill out form, submit it, or register via SMS by sending CNIC to 8800.
BenefitsReduces electricity costs, promotes renewable energy use, improves living standards.

New Expansion of Punjab’s Solar Scheme

Roshan Gharana Scheme 2024

As previously stated, delivery of solar panels has commenced. Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz Sharif has budgeted 12.6 billion rupees for this scheme, which will provide solar panels to 50,000 families.

The payback will be made in convenient installments, with no interest. Due to the large number of applicants, Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz Sharif has stated that these solar panels will be allocated via a fortunate draw. The distribution will take place in three stages over five years. Please register as soon as possible to ensure that your name is included. Eligible grantees will receive solar panels, inverters, batteries, and other required equipment.

Punjab’s Roshan Gharana Initiative

The Punjab government has said that solar panels will be supplied to chosen individuals during the first phase of the Roshan Gharana Scheme. Beneficiaries will pay 25% of the total cost, with the Punjab government covering the other 75%. This amount can be paid over five years in convenient installments.

Once you are determined to be eligible, you will receive your solar system as soon as possible. Entrepreneurs may also apply provided they match the eligibility requirements.


The Roshan Gharana initiative provides major benefits to the people of Punjab. You can quickly register from home and determine your eligibility for this program. For more information, please read our article thoroughly. If you have any questions, please ask in the comments area.

Leave a Comment